Vaping is a rather simple, straight forward process. However, there’s no harm in explaining how e-cigarettes work.
Vaping may be simple, but e-cigarettes are an emerging technology. Questions always come up when one deals with emerging technologies. One of the most frequently asked questions is “how does one vape?” The simplest answer is “the same way you’d smoke a traditional cigarette.”
- First, bring the e-cigarette to your mouth. This is perhaps the most important step!
- Take a few quick puffs. Don’t inhale!
- For the rest of your vaping session, you’ll want to take puffs that last from 1 to 3 seconds.
Fairly easy stuff. Here’s an explanation on how it all works. Every time you take a puff, the battery pack inside your e-cigarette warms the clearomiser. This makes the e-liquid evaporate, and become vapour. The vapour is what you inhale, just like you would cigarette smoke. You get the feeling of inhaling smoke, though it’s actually just water vapor. This vapor contains the nicotine that most smokers want. The most notable difference between a traditional cigarette and an e-cigarette is that e-cig vapour has no smokey scent. Since nothing is actually burning, there’s also no tar to worry about. Thanks to this, it will feel much smoother and cleaner than smoking a traditional cigarette.
Do Different Devices Require Different Vaping Techniques?
For the most part, you can use the above steps for any different vaping technology. That said, there are a few different methods, depending on what you’re actually vaping with. A vaporiser, for example, doesn’t work quite the same way as a straightforward e-cigarette. You still follow the same steps, you just don’t do it in exactly the same way.
How Do I Use An E-Cigarette To Vape?
Using an e-cigarette is a much more basic task than using a vaporiser. If you decide to simply vape, here’s what you can do to get the absolute most out of your e-cig.
- When you begin vaping, hold your e-cig at a downward angle. Not too sharp, you only want a slight angle. Take a few quick puffs, but don’t inhale.
- Just like above, take short puffs lasting 1 to 3 seconds. You won’t be able to enjoy the flavour or the vapour quite as much if you puff for longer or shorter amounts of time.
Should you notice less flavour coming out of your e-cig, this generally means it’s time to either swap your battery, or refill your cartomiser.
How Do I Use A Vaporiser To Vape?
The main difference between an e-cigarette and a vaporiser (such as the simply e cig kits) is in the way you activate the device.
- When you want to vape using a vaporiser, you have to push the button on the battery while you puff. Some people refer to this button as a “manual”.
- The button serves the exact same purpose as an e-cigarette’s sensors. It turns on the battery, which in turn warms the clearomiser coil. This evaporates the liquid.
- Once you’ve got that down, you can sit back and enjoy your vaporiser.
Again, should you notice less flavour, this generally means it’s time to change your liquid cartridge or your battery.
That’s all there is to vaping! To find the perfect kit, check with Simply E liquids range of e liquids and e cigarette kits.