Everyone knows smoking is bad for your health, but there are other reasons you should quit, too. These include:
- Smoking is hazardous to other people. Second hand smoke is also a major health concern, which could cause asthma attacks, COPDs, and even cancers in your nearest and dearest. Don’t let them pay for your habit!
- Smoking repels other people. Non smokers may find your habit off putting, especially if you are single and trying to meet someone. Friends may also be less likely to want to go out with you if you always want to smoke. Contrary to popular belief, smoking is NOT sociable.
- The smell. Anyone can smell a smoker. The stench gets in clothes, hair and skin no matter how hard you try to wash it off!
- Your breathing will be hindered. Not be able to breathe properly is scary and can lead to other illnesses. The tar clogging your lungs makes breathing difficult and you’ll find you can’t do sports or even walking as easily as non smokers.
- Smoking is bad for your child. If you’re pregnant, your unborn baby could be born prematurely, and in some cases could be stillborn. This is devastating for any expectant mother, so cut out any risks asap.
- Your skin suffers. You’ll never have celebrity type smooth and perfect skin if you smoke. It clogs pores, making skin dull and lifeless.
- Your house suffers, too. If you smoke indoors, your walls will be discoloured. White paint will quickly be stained and yellow.
- Smoking harms your teeth and gums. Many smokers even lose their teeth to decay through smoking.
- Smoking is very expensive – your hard earned cash could be better spent on your family or that special get away you are trying to save for.
- Your life expectancy will be cut by TEN YEARS. If this isn’t a reason to quit, then what is? Prolong your life and give up your habit, today.
If you are a smoker and would like to give up the unhealthy and expensive habit there are a number of options out there available to you. These include a variety of NRTs (Nicotine Replacement Therapies) ranging from nicotine patches and gum to nicotine nasal spray. However most recently many smokers are turning to the Electronic Cigarette to help them combat their smoking addiction. Electronic Cigarettes are much cheaper in the long term then traditional smoking as you can buy cheap e liquid online and the Electronic Cigarette has a charger so if it runs out you can plug it in, charge it up, and start smoking again. E liquid contains the flavouring, nicotine and propylene glycol which makes the smoke visible when you vape, however non nicotine e liquid can be purchased if required.