You can find apps for virtually anything now-a-days from ones that help you at the gym to others that help you locate your car if you forgot where you parked it at a busy shopping centre. Whilst browsing though the Google Play Store I came across a few vaping apps that that I thought I would share…
Vaping App #1
NAME: The Vaping Toolkit
The Vaping Toolkit was created for vapers who want to build their own coils. This app assists with all the complex calculations that are need to build the perfect coil. The app comes with 4 tools:
1) Wire Cutter – helps to calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be in order to get the right resistance.
2) Coil Builder: This helps you to work out how many wraps the coil needs to be using
3) Power Tool Calculator: The amount of Watts or volts at which you are vaping based on inputs and settings.
4) The Converter: A conversion tool used to convert inches to mm as well as fractions to decimals
Vaping App #2
This app is another great app for any vaper. The top features include:
- Manage vaping finances
- Vaping starts (days smoke free, money saved etc)
- E liquid calculator
- Achievements to keep you motivated
- Progress widget
Vaping App #3
NAME: Ohm’s Law
In order to get the ideal vape you you need to balance the battery voltage with the atomizer resistance. This is where this little beauty of an app comes into play, though not specifically marketed as a vaping app the Ohm’s law app can be a real help.