- December 14, 2015
Any hardcore vaper will know that there is vaping and VAPING. There are those that vape as a means to beat their smoking addiction and people who vape as a bit of a hobby and then there are people that live, breathe, sleep and eat vaping. You know who you are.
The very fact you have clicked on this post already gives a good indication as to the type of vaper you are but just to confirm your suspicions take the little test below, giving yourself 1 point for every 'yes' answer. Check out your result at the end of the post by adding up the amount of yes's you answered.
Questions To Ask Yourself
1) Does your Ecig have its own name
2) Can you leave a room without making sure you have your trusty PV with you.
3) You never have spare plugs to charge your phone as any and all plug sockets are taken up charging your ecig batteries.
4) Your bedroom looks like a vaping store
5) You evaluate the amount of eliquid in your tank before heading out.
6) You can describe your eliquid flavours better than any wine connoisseur can describe the latest Chardonnay
7) Your mod is you favourite fashion accessory.
8) You are part of a vaping club
9) A visit from the mailman makes your day 110% better
10) You are reading a post to see if you are a hardcore vaper
7-10 = You knew it all along, you're a true hardcore vaper
4-6 = Your nearly there but not quite
1-3 = Are you sure you even vape?
- December 11, 2015
[feather_share size="40" show="facebook, twitter, google_plus, reddit" hide="pinterest, linkedin, tumblr, mail"]
Game Over Smoking!
I am sure if you are a smoker you have searched the internet typing into Google such things as “the best way to stop smoking”, “10 way to quit smoking” and “quit smoking tips” etc. Some people will have been lucky and will have come across a method or technique that seemed to work with them such as using eliquid from vaping, but there are still a lot more people that still cannot break that addiction no matter what they try. There are all sorts of conventional and unique, weird and wonderful ways people have recommend online that they claim as helped them to quit but one that caught my eye was on Choice And Shadows Blogspot page:
The owner of this gaming blog made quite a bold statement that playing video games helped him to quit. The more I read the more I came to realise that actually the more I thought about it video games could hold some untapped power to help smokers to put down their last cigarette for good.
Some key points the author of the post touched on was:
Although all video game require a certain level of concentration in order to play successfully, there are certain strategy games such as RTS (Real Time Strategy) games that demand the player’s FULL concentration. Trying to build a base, maintain its power supply, build defences, create units, research new technologies, harvest resources, put together atta