Innokin Zlide Tank
The Innokin Zlide Tank is a collaboration between Innokin and two very prominent personalities in the vaping world, Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis. The Innokin Zlide tank is not designed as a replacement for the original Zenith, but rather to offer a more cost-effective solution, all while addressing some feedback from current Zenith users. Compatible with the entire Z-coil line, the Zlide maintains the same easy and clean coil system but does not feature a liquid shut off, found on the Zenith which is why it will only come in a 2ml, 22mm format. This allows the user to take advantage of the easy slide filling top cap, without the risk of flooding the coil. The top cap features a child-proof design and removing the mouthpiece first allows the top cap to slide open. With the mouthpiece in place, the cap is locked closed. The tank can also be removed in order to clean the inside chambers as well as replace the existing glass tank section. The Zlider top cap can also be disassembled to replace the silicone seal.
- 1 x Z-PLEX3D 0.48 Ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life, and flavour
- 1 x 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages.
- Two mouthpieces.
- Replacement glass tank section.
- Replacement silicone seal.
- Replacement o-rings.
- There is also a QR code on the box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will help you in filling, cleaning, replacing the coil, and working with the tank in general.
The tank is designed for beginner and experienced users alike who are looking for a quality MTL experience in an affordable package.