Kangertech AKD iKen has a 5100mAh built in battery and can provide a maximum power output of up to 230w. This device features a 1.54 inch TFT display screen and it is available in different colour variations. This device is Kangertechs attempt to appeal to beginner, intermediate and expert vapers by including various modes under those titles.
As one of the vape industry pioneers, KangerTech has been making vape gear for nearly a decade. With the new release of the IKEN Kit, the brand focused on design improvements that mitigate common frustrations.
Its design and customisable functionality is KangerTech’s attempt to appeal to novice, intermediate and advanced vapers alike. From the looks of it, they have done an amazing job.
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.10 Ω to 5.0 Ω
- Operating modes: VW /NI/TI/SS/TCR(M1,M2)
- Built-in 5100 mAh battery
- 230-watt power output
- Multi-function mode selection.
- Measurements: 44 mm x 42 mm x 78 mm
- Weight: 211 g
- Made from zinc alloy
- 1.54″ TFT color display
- 25mm diameter compatible
- Works with 5 mm to 7 mm connector pins
- Dimensions: 24 mm x 36 mm
- Tank capacity: 2 ml
- Top fill setup
- Dual top adjustable air slots
- Utilizes SSOCC coils
- 1 x MOD
- 1 x Tank
- 1 x Extra coil
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x USB charger