The Snowwolf Vfeng Squonk Kit is a revolutionary dual squonk mod which features a 3.0ml capacity squonk bottle on each side of the Snowwolf VFENG Squonk mod. This allows you to fill each squonk bottle with a different e-liquid to mix and match flavors for maximum pleasure. The VFENG Squonk features a bottom feeding design with a juice delivery system that allows you to simply squeeze the squonk bottles to saturate your squonk capable RDA. The VFENG Squonk can fire up to 120 watts and is powered by (1) high amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (sold separately). An 18650 battery adapter sleeve is included as well. The included Snowwolf Squonk RDA is squonk ready and features a 510 bottom feeding contact pin. The Squonk RDA features a unique four post build deck design with integrated post holes. The Squonk RDA features dual airflow slots that may be adjusted by the adjustable airflow top cap.
1x Snowwolf Squonk Vfeng mod
1x UDB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty CardSpecifications:
Display: 1.30 inch TFT colorful screen
Wattage range: 10.0W-120W
Voltage input: 3.2V~4.2V
Voltage output: 1.0V-7.5V
Battery support: 1*21700 /1*20700 /1*18650 (should be used with adaptor)
Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.00Ω
Coil supporting: Kanthal/Titanium/Ni200/SS(304/316/317)TCR(DIY)
Charging support (Micro USB): DC 5V/2A
Capacity of squeeze bottle: 3ML*2
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.