From the durable outer shell to the luxurious leather trim, the Voopoo Argus Air is a pod vaping system that’s designed to handle serious day-to-day use and turn heads while doing it. It’s doubtful that you’ll find another small vaping device anywhere that’s even close to as attractive as the Voopoo Argus Air – and with Voopoo’s incredible Gene chipset under the hood, the Argus Air is definitely no slouch when it comes to performance.
The Voopoo Argus Air is the first of a new generation of luxury vaping devices, and you’re going to be proud to own one. If you’ve already ordered the Argus Air and are waiting for it to arrive, this instruction manual is the perfect resource to read in the meantime. In this guide, we’ll explain the basic things you need to know in order to use the Voopoo Argus Air effectively. We’ll also tell you what you need to do if you encounter a problem when using the device.
Are you still shopping for your next pod vaping system? Look no further than the Voopoo Argus Air, which is available here for just £31.99. Grab yours now!
What Coils Work With the Voopoo Argus Air?
One of the most interesting features of the Voopoo Argus Air is the fact that it includes two types of pods. One pod has a permanent atomizer coil and is fully disposable. You’ll use the pod until the flavour begins to degrade noticeably, and then you’ll throw the entire pod away. That’s the pod you’ll want to use if you prefer a vaping experience that’s as simple as possible.
If you want to customise your vaping experience a bit more, the Voopoo Argus Air also includes a pod that’s compatible with Voopoo PNP coils. You can use any coil you like as long as it has a resistance of 0.6 ohm or higher. Here’s what’s available for the Argus Air.
- Voopoo PNP-TM1:6 ohm, recommended power range of 20-25 watts. This mesh coil is the primary coil for the Voopoo Argus Air. It’ll give you impressive clouds and bold flavours.
- Voopoo PNP-VM4:6 ohm, recommended power range of 20-28 watts. Delivers big clouds and is intended for restricted direct-to-lung hits.
- Voopoo PNP-M2:6 ohm, recommended power range of 20-28 watts. Delivers slightly bigger clouds and is appropriate for restricted direct-to-lung hits with lower-nicotine e-liquids.
- Voopoo PNP-R1:8 ohm, recommended power range of 12-18 watts. Delivers the biggest possible clouds for mouth-to-lung vaping configurations.
- Voopoo PNP-R2:0 ohm, recommended power range of 10-15 watts. Delivers a refined mouth-to-lung vaping experience for higher-nicotine e-liquids.
How to Use the Voopoo Argus Air
It’s time to get to know your new device. In this section of our Voopoo Argus Air instruction manual, we’ll walk you through the most important aspects of owning this device by describing the four key parts of using and maintaining the Argus Air.
How to Charge the Voopoo Argus Air
The Voopoo Argus Air has an internal 900 mAh battery and charges through a built-in USB-C port. The Argus Air includes the required charging cable. To charge the device, simply connect it to your computer. The device’s screen shows when the charging process is complete.
How to Fill the Voopoo Argus Air
To fill the Voopoo Argus Air, begin by removing the pod from the device. On the side of the pod, you’ll see the plug covering the pod’s filling hole. Pull the plug and add e-liquid until the pod is nearly full. Replace the plug and put the pod back into the Voopoo Argus Air. When filling the pod for the first time – and when replacing the atomizer coil – let the device stand for five minutes before you begin vaping.
How to Replace the Voopoo Argus Air Coil
When you notice a change in flavour that begins to make vaping less enjoyable – you may notice a burned taste when vaping, for example – it’s time to replace the atomizer coil in your Voopoo Argus Air. If you’re using the fully disposable pod, you don’t need to do anything but throw the entire pod away when you’re no longer happy with your vaping experience. If you’re using the replaceable-coil pod, you’ll replace the atomizer coil. Here’s how to do it.
Remove the pod from your Voopoo Argus air and invert it, so the cylindrical pod faces up. Wiggle the coil gently to free it from the pod. Discard that coil and push a new coil into the pod. Refill the pod and let it stand for five minutes before you continue vaping.
How to Vape With the Voopoo Argus Air
After you’ve charged the Voopoo Argus Air and filled the pod, you’re ready to begin vaping. Press the fire button five times to turn the device on. When it starts up, the Voopoo Argus Air automatically recognises the connected atomizer coil and configures itself for an appropriate wattage. To vape, you can hold the fire button or simply inhale.
- To change the device’s wattage, press the fire button three times quickly to enter power regulation mode. Click the fire button to change the wattage. Click and hold the fire button to confirm your selection.
- To change the device’s airflow, remove the pod and rotate it 180 degrees before reinserting it. On the tighter airflow setting, the Argus Air provides a mouth-to-lung vaping experience. On the looser setting, you’ll enjoy a restricted direct-to-lung experience.
How to Fix Problems With the Voopoo Argus Air
Is your Voopoo Argus Air not working as expected? That’s what our guide will address next. If you have problems with your Voopoo Argus Air, it’s most likely that the device is not charging, not vaping or is leaking or gurgling. We’ll explain what you can do to resolve those issues.
Voopoo Argus Air Not Charging
The Voopoo Argus Air requires a 5-volt, 1-amp current for charging. Most wall adapters for mobile devices such as smartphones do not meet those specifications, so if your Voopoo Argus Air isn’t charging, the first thing that you should do is check the charger. Try connecting the device to your computer. If it still doesn’t charge, try replacing the USB-C cable. It’s very common for USB cables to develop structural flaws when they’re used daily.
Voopoo Argus Air Not Vaping
If your Voopoo Argus Air isn’t vaping, the first thing that you should do is make sure the device isn’t turned off. Press the fire button five times. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, connect the Argus Air to your computer until the battery is fully charged, and then try vaping again.
If the Voopoo Argus Air is charged and turned on – and it still isn’t vaping – the screen should display an error message telling you what to do next.
- If you see the message “Temp High,” the Voopoo Argus Air has overheated. Move it to a cooler place and allow it to come down to room temperature before vaping again.
- If you see the message “Low Power” or “Check Battery,” the battery’s voltage is either too low for operation or too low to operate at the wattage you’ve selected. In either case, you should charge the battery.
- If you see the message “Low Resistance,” the connected atomizer coil has a resistance below 0.6 ohm. The Voopoo Argus Air doesn’t work with every PNP coil; it only works with those that have a resistance of 0.6 ohm or higher. Replace the atomizer coil.
- If you see the message “Check Atomizer,” the Voopoo Argus Air doesn’t detect the connected atomizer coil. Make sure that the coil is pushed in fully and that the pod isn’t leaking. If you find e-liquid under the pod, clean it with a cotton swab or paper towel. If the Voopoo Argus Air still isn’t vaping, replace the atomizer coil.
- If you see the message “Atomizer Short,” the atomizer coil has a manufacturing issue that’s causing a short circuit. Replace the coil.
Voopoo Argus Air Gurgling or Leaking
The Voopoo Argus Air has two airflow settings, and you can toggle between those settings by reversing the pod. The tighter airflow setting is intended to restrict the air flowing through the device, resembling the tight airflow characteristics of a tobacco cigarette. With that airflow setting, you can expect smaller vapour clouds and should use a higher-nicotine e-liquid for the best possible experience. If you prefer larger clouds, you should switch to the looser airflow setting. Always inhale gently when vaping with the Voopoo Argus Air. If you inhale too firmly, you’ll draw e-liquid into the pod’s airflow chimney, which will cause the pod to gurgle or leak.