Items 1-12 of 362
Items 1-12 of 362
Sweet E-Liquid FAQs
What Is Sweets E-Liquid?
Sweets flavour e-liquid uses a blend of food-grade natural and artificial flavours to recreate the taste of your favourite candies and other sweets in vapour form. It’s possible to create an e-liquid that’s a convincing copy of just about any sweet treat you can imagine. People almost universally love sweet flavours, so e-liquids that capture the flavours of sweets, candies and snacks are naturally very popular within the vaping community. There’s no shortage of variety among sweets e-liquids; exploring all of the snack and candy e-liquids that the world’s vape juice makers have created would take you quite some time.
Why Choose Sweets Flavour E-Liquid?
One of the fun things about sweets e-liquids is that they have no sugar – and when you vape, you’re consuming no calories. You wouldn’t chomp on actual candy all day, but when the candy in question is an e-liquid, there’s no reason not to indulge. You’ve probably been told all your life that you should avoid overconsumption of sweet things. Sweet e-liquid, however, doesn’t differ from other e-liquids except in the flavours it contains. Candy flavoured e-liquid doesn’t have to be a guilty pleasure like real candy because it doesn’t differ significantly from other types of vape juice.
When people initially switch to vaping, they often start by buying the most cigarette-like e-liquids they can find. They assume that they want to replace their cigarettes with something that tastes as similar as possible. The fact is, though, that you don’t enjoy the flavour of cigarettes as much as you might think. When you first started smoking, you forced yourself to get used to the flavour because you liked the nicotine rush. When you vape, you can enjoy the same nicotine satisfaction without forcing yourself to tolerate the harshness of smoke. That’s why so many people love candy and drink e-liquids. If the nicotine is the same either way, the flavour should be one that you enjoy.
The last reason why sweets e-liquids are so popular is because the flavours are often extremely true to life. Candy isn’t generally made from actual fruit; it’s made from natural and artificial flavours that taste like fruit. In other words, candy makers flavour their products with the same flavouring agents that vape juice makers use. Since the flavours are the same, it’s possible for an e-liquid maker to create an almost perfect clone of just about any candy or snack with a bit of trial and error. You can find an e-liquid that tastes like an almost perfect copy of practically any candy you can name.
What Are the Different Types of Sweets Flavour E-Liquid?
You’ll find just as much variety in the world of sweets e-liquid as you will in the world of real candy. There might be even more variety in sweet flavoured e-liquids compared to real candy since you’ll find a few flavour profiles that no candy maker has yet attempted. These are the four main types of sweets e-liquid that you’ll find here at Simply ELiquid.
- Hard candy e-liquids are some of the most popular vape juices within the vaping community. It’s very common for an e-liquid in this category to feature a fruity flavour or even a blend of several fruity notes.
- Soft candy e-liquids capture the flavours of chewy candies like taffy, bubble gum and cotton candy. When you begin to explore candy e-liquids, you’ll find that each e-liquid in this category really is distinct. A blue raspberry taffy e-liquid, for instance, tastes completely different from a blue raspberry bubble gum vape juice. If you have a favourite flavour, you’ll probably enjoy trying many different variations of it.
- Dessert e-liquids capture the flavours of richer treats like chocolate, custard, cake, doughnuts and ice cream. These e-liquids tend to differ from candy e-liquids in that they feature much more decadent and complex flavour notes like cream, eggs, caramelised sugar and cooked flour. If you enjoy sweet flavours but find candy e-liquids a bit too cloying, you might appreciate a vape juice in the dessert category.
- Candy and ice e-liquids blend candy flavours with an icy menthol finish. Although it’s unlikely that you’d ever want to freeze a bag of candy in real life, a candy and ice e-liquid has a similar effect on the palate. You’d be surprised how tasty a sweet e-liquid can be with a cool finish; this vape juice category has become increasingly popular over the years.
What Strength Sweets E-Liquid Do I Need?
When you shop for sweets vape juice here at Simply ELiquid, you’ll find that the nicotine strengths of most products fall within two ranges. Freebase nicotine e-liquids tend to have lower nicotine strengths and are most commonly available in strengths of 3 mg/ml and 6 mg/ml. Nicotine salt e-liquids, on the other hand, have higher nicotine strengths and usually come in strengths of 10 mg/ml and 20 mg/ml. Here’s how to choose between them.
- You should buy a lower-strength freebase nicotine e-liquid If you have a vape pen or mod with a direct-to-lung tank. You can confirm this by looking at the tank’s mouthpiece. If it’s significantly wider than the filter of a cigarette, you should be using low-nicotine e-liquid because your tank produces very large clouds. For most people, the 3 mg/ml nicotine strength is perfect. If you need to adjust your nicotine intake, you can do that simply by vaping more or less frequently. If you’re unable to attain the desired level of satisfaction regardless of how often you vape, the 6 mg/ml nicotine strength might be more appropriate for you.
- You should buy a higher-strength nicotine salt e-liquid if you have a pod system or vape pen with a mouth-to-lung tank. If you have a mouth-to-lung vaping device, the mouthpiece will be similar in size to a cigarette filter. In this case, nicotine salt e-liquid is probably right for you. We suggest starting with the 20 mg/ml nicotine strength because that’s going to be closest to the nicotine delivery of a tobacco cigarette. If you find vaping unpleasant because of throat irritation or because you feel like you’re getting more nicotine than you require, you may have a better experience with the 10 mg/ml nicotine strength. You should also use the 10 mg/ml nicotine strength if you’re an existing vaper who simply wants to know what it’s like to use a pod system and nicotine salt vape juice.