Tobacco e-liquid is the foundation of what vaping is all about. Vaping is about replacing smoking with a new habit that’s less risky but no less satisfying – and when you make the transition to vaping, there’s a good chance that you’ll want to try at least one tobacco vape juice. The best tobacco e-liquid is every bit as pleasurable to use as real tobacco, and tobacco is one of the e-liquid flavours on which leading vape juice brands stretch their creativity to the limit.
Here at Simply ELiquid, we’ve worked hard to source a wide selection of quality tobacco e-juices from around the world in all available bottle sizes and nicotine strengths. Whether you’re looking for a bottle of nicotine salt vape juice that really packs a punch or a lower-strength tobacco e-liquid 100ml bottle, you’ll find it here.
Items 1-12 of 48
Items 1-12 of 48
Tobacco E-Liquid FAQs
What Is Tobacco E-Liquid?
Tobacco e-liquid is any vape liquid that uses a combination of food-grade flavourings to mimic the taste of tobacco. Tobacco flavour e-liquids contain no actual tobacco, although there are many flavour purveyors around the world who offer flavours that strongly resemble real tobacco. E-liquid makers have utilised that wide range of tobacco flavours – sometimes blending them with other flavours such as nut and spice notes – to create experiences that would never be possible with tobacco cigarettes.
Does Tobacco E-Liquid Taste Like a Cigarette?
If you’re new to vaping, it is extremely important for you to understand that tobacco flavoured vapes do not taste like combustible cigarettes. That’s not possible because a tobacco vape juice contains no tobacco and does not produce smoke. Without those two elements, there’s no way for a tobacco e-liquid to taste like a cigarette.
With that being said, though, a tobacco e-liquid can still satisfy the palate in the same way that a cigarette does. The flavour purveyors of the world have created some extremely realistic tobacco flavours that strongly resemble the aroma of high-quality cigarette, cigar and pipe tobacco. Vape juice makers use those flavours in various combinations and may also add flavours that impart nutty, spicy, herbal or sweet notes. The end result is that tobacco flavour e-liquid has more variety than perhaps any other type of vape juice.
If you’re a true flavour connoisseur, you’ll find that sampling the different tobacco e-juices of the world is every bit as enjoyable in its own way as sampling real tobacco products.
Why Choose Tobacco E-Liquid?
The most common reason why people buy tobacco e-liquid in the UK is because they want to enjoy e-liquids that aren’t sweet. There are many hundreds of different e-liquid flavours on the market today. For some people, though, those flavours have a major drawback in that most of them are sweet. There are fruit flavours, dessert flavours, candy flavours and more – and while many people do find those e-liquids very appealing, you might prefer flavours a bit more on the savoury side. If that’s the case, you’ll probably enjoy tobacco vape juice.
The second reason why tobacco e-liquid might be right for you is because many people believe that nothing is more satisfying than tobacco vape juice from the standpoint of throat hit and nicotine delivery. Since tobacco e-liquid generally contains no added sweeteners, it’ll give you a satisfying and assertive throat hit – particularly if you’re using an e-liquid with a high nicotine strength.
An additional feature is that there’s a much greater variety of different flavours in the world of tobacco e-liquid than there is with cigarettes. Flavoured cigarettes, after all, aren’t legal and haven’t been for a long time. There are only so many different ways of processing tobacco, and all of them result in a cigarette that tastes like a cigarette. Without adding characterising flavours to the tobacco – which is illegal – a cigarette simply can’t taste like anything other than what it is. With e-liquid, on the other hand, the UK has no flavour restrictions. The only way you’ll ever taste anything resembling a flavoured cigarette is with tobacco e-liquid.
What Are the Different Types of Tobacco E-Liquid?
Every vape juice company in the world wants to be the one to create the perfect replacement for a cigarette in vapour form. Perhaps that’s why there is more variety in the world of tobacco e-juice than there is in just about any other flavour category; no two tobacco e-liquids taste exactly alike.
You can divide tobacco vape juice into four main categories.
- A classic tobacco e-liquid is the type that most closely mimics the flavour of tobacco cigarettes. Within this category, you can find vape juices expressing a wide range of different flavour profiles, from rich and decadent to spicy and nutty. If you’re looking for a vape juice to replace the tobacco cigarettes you currently smoke, this is the type of e-liquid you’ll probably want to try first.
- A tobacco and menthol e-liquid is a vape juice that begins with a base flavour of classic tobacco and finishes with the coolness of menthol. Because the menthol that’s used to flavour e-liquid is the same as the menthol added to cigarettes, some people believe that a tobacco and menthol e-liquid can mimic the flavour of a real cigarette more closely than any other type of vape juice. If you’ve had trouble finding a classic tobacco e-liquid that can fully replace tobacco cigarettes for you, you should consider trying a tobacco and menthol e-liquid even if you have never been a menthol cigarette smoker. You may find the experience surprisingly pleasurable.
- A flavoured tobacco e-liquid combines a base note of tobacco with other compatible notes to create a flavour profile resembling that of a flavoured cigarette or pipe tobacco. For example, an e-liquid with tobacco and honey flavours tastes a bit like a cigarette with honey-toasted tobacco. A tobacco e-liquid base also pairs very well with cherry and peach flavours. Do you have fond memories of enjoying a cigarette with your morning coffee during your time as a smoker? Try an e-liquid pairing tobacco with coffee.
- A tobacco dessert e-liquid layers the flavour of tobacco over a sweet dessert base. Given the recent popularity of sweet e-liquid flavours, this is the category in which the vape juice makers of the world are currently focusing much of their creativity. Tobacco is such a distinctive flavour that it doesn’t need to be an e-liquid’s primary note in order to be noticeable – and it can add a delicious savoury edge to a vape juice that might otherwise be overbearingly sweet. For a perfect example of this flavour category, try an e-liquid that pairs the flavours of tobacco and custard.
What Strength Tobacco Vape Do I Need?
What’s the correct nicotine strength to buy if you’re shopping for vape juice for the first time – and what are nic salts? We’ll provide some advice to help you buy the correct nicotine strength for your needs.
- If you’re new to vaping, you’ll most likely begin with a small vape starter kit such as a pod-based device. Small vaping devices are designed for the mouth-to-lung inhaling style, which is perfect for you as a new vaper because it’s the same inhaling style that you use when smoking a cigarette. We recommend using nicotine salt e-liquid with a small vaping device because it delivers a strong blast of nicotine without being irritating to the throat. We suggest using the highest available nicotine strength – 20 mg/ml – if you’re new to vaping because it’ll give you an experience very similar to that of smoking a cigarette. If you’re an infrequent smoker, you might consider trying a lower strength instead. Most companies that manufacture nicotine salt e-liquid have a lower strength of approximately 10 mg/ml available.
- If you’re an experienced vaper, you might use a larger and more powerful vape mod. If that’s the case, your vaping hardware is probably designed for the direct-to-lung inhaling style. Because your vaping hardware is capable of producing very large vapour clouds, you should use a lower-strength e-liquid to avoid having an experience that’s overwhelming and unpleasant. Freebase nicotine e-liquid is most commonly offered in nicotine strengths of 3 mg/ml and 6 mg/ml. Most modern vape mods are so powerful that you should start with the 3 mg/ml strength and see how you feel. If you find yourself continuing to crave cigarettes regardless of how frequently you vape, you should consider stepping up to the 6 mg/ml strength and see if your experience improves.