Posted: January 18, 2012
Categories: e liquid
When trying to quit smoking, you should draw up a schedule. This enables you to make proper plans and set targets.
Your quit smoking schedule should include:
- Write on the calendar when you plan to have your last real cigarette, and when you want to be smoke free. Be realistic, 1 month might not be long enough.
- Write in time for you to meditate and relax. Learn breathing exercises. When you smoke you are inhaling a lot of toxic substances which are very bad for you –so one of the ways to help you quit smoking is by exhaling in a deep relaxed state. Doing this will calm your mind and remind you of your goals. You have a sense of control when meditating as it helps you relax and relieve your mind of all worries. This can be done anywhere, maybe in a quiet room where you can close your eyes or listen to some soothing music where you can focus on things more important.
- Schedule in day to day reminders. This may include, drinking water. This may seem silly to you, but having a sip of water every so often will help discard any cravings for a smoke and with this also helps to get rid of some nicotine lingering in your system. You might aim to drink a litre every three hours.
- Use products that actually work – like e liquid. This is a product found in e cigarettes. It can help you wean your way off smoking. You can purchase uk e liquid from a number of stores and online websites Having a physical product resembling that of a real cigarette can mentally help you quit smoking as the change you have made is not a visual one. With this e liquid comes a variety of flavours including apple, vanilla, chocolate, cigar and tobacco. This is one of the better quit-smoking products as you are able to lower the dose and be in control which is something most smokers feel is important. It is definatly a stop smoking product worth investing in if you are planning to quit – and are serious about it. E liquid nicotine strengths vary from containing a lot of nicotine to containing none. You should mark the day on the calendar when you plan to start using the e cig and when you plan on lowering the strength of nicotine. This helps you to keep track of your progress effectively.
- Reward yourself when you have totally quit!